If you pick this option, you have to finish a level in the given time.
To start a time trial, you have to pick Replay Level from the Main Menu, Load / Save and then select a level of your choice and choose Time Trial as the difficulty setting. Confirm by picking "Continue".
There is only one difficulty setting in Time Trial.
You can only do the time trial for levels you have already played in the main game. The current savegame of the normal game is not lost.
Tomb Raider Legend
- Bolivia - Tiwanaku: 12 Minutes 30
- Peru - Return to Paraíso: 21 Minutes 30
- Japan - Meeting with Takamoto: 12 Minutes 15
- Ghana - Pursuing James Rutland: 20 Minutes
- Kazakhstan - Project Carbonek: 27 Minutes 10
- England - King Arthur's Tomb?: 27 Minutes
- Nepal - The Ghalali Key: 13 Minutes 40
- Bolivia - The Looking Glass: 4 Minutes 15
Tomb Raider Anniversary
- Croft Manor: 19 Minutes
- Peru - Mountain Caves: 6 Minutes
- Peru - City of Vilcabamba: 7 Minutes
- Peru - The Lost Valley: 15 Minutes
- Peru - Tomb of Qualopec: 13 Minutes
- Greece - St. Francis Folly: 34 Minutes
- Greece - The Coliseum: 11 Minutes
- Greece - Midas's Palace: 16 Minutes
- Greece - Tomb of Tihocan: 13 Minutes 20
- Egypt - Temple of Khamoon: 20 Minutes 30
- Egypt - Obelisk of Khamoon: 18 Minutes 15
- Egypt - Sanctuary of the Scion: 28 Minutes 50
- Lost Island - Natla's Mines: 17 Minutes
- Lost Island - The Great Pyramid: 16 Minutes 15
- Lost Island - Final Conflict: 23 Minutes 50