Lost Island - Natla's Mines
Tomb Raider Anniversary. For information about the level in Tomb Raider I, see Natla's Mines.
|Lost Island - Natla's Mines|
|Tomb Raider Anniversary|
|Section||Lost Island Section|
|Secrets||1 Relic, 4 Artifacts|
|Location||Lost Island, Atlantis|
|Egypt - Sanctuary of the Scion||Lost Island - Natla's Mines||Lost Island - The Great Pyramid|
- Main article: Tomb Raider Anniversary Story
However, her task gets a bit complicated as Lara's weapons have been taken away from her. So, the first task is to reclaim the trusty Dual Pistols - and then confront Larson Conway, Jerome Johnson and Kold Kin Kade one by one.
- Find three fuses, a Red Fuse, a Green Fuse and a Blue Fuse
- Use the fuses to get back the Dual Pistols
- Defeat Larson
- Use the mining drill to proceed in the level
- Defeat Kold and Kid
- Make your way along the pyramid's wall to open the entrance to the Great Pyramid.
- The Chalice of Torment is located in a crate hanging from the ceiling of the beginning area, the section of the mine with the pool of water and a boat. To get it, Lara must go back there after getting her pistols back, climb up to a section of a ledge where she an shoot the right side one of the two hanging crates. This makes it drop, revealing the relic inside.