Tomb Raider Chronicles Characters
The following Characters make their appearance in Tomb Raider Chronicles, the fifth instalment of the Tomb Raider Series.
- Even though missing in Egypt, presumed dead, Lara is the main character, making her appearance in four independent story lines.
- Lara's butler has invited two of her closest friends to Croft Manor after the Memorial Service to reminisce over her adventures. He himself tells the tale of the reclamation of the Iris and the story of the Philosopher's Stone.
- A storyteller and close friend of Lara. He tells the story about Lara's and his experiences with demons in Ireland.
- A storyteller and close friend of Lara, formerly known as Jean-Yves. He tells the story about the Spear of Destiny.
- He makes his second appearance in Rome. Working with Pierre, he tries to obtain the Philosopher's Stone but fails.
- He makes his second appearance in Rome. Working with Larson, he tries to obtain the Philosopher's Stone but fails.
- Making his debut, he aids Lara in stealing the Iris. He communicates with her via a headset and has an extensive knowledge of security systems.
- He commandeers the submarine looking for the Spear of Destiny. His resources and power had been bought by the Russian Mafia. He had no interest in the artefact.
- A corrupt Russian gangster who bought Admiral Yarofev's services.
- Verdilet (Vladimir Kaleta)
This article has been added to the list of Articles Needing Improvement. Please help us to improve the article or section.
Reasons might be found on the "discussion page".
(Please note that this template is obsolete. The next time you edit this article, please exchange "more" for "edit".)