(Redirected from Switch)
A Trigger is an object that triggers a certain event.
These triggers are pushed by Lara.
These triggers are flipped by Lara.
- Small Lever Switch
- Grab Hole
- Jump Switch
- Wall Lever (Big Lever Switch)
- Lever Switch (Floor Lever)
- Crowbar Switch (a floor lever without the handle)
- Underwater Lever
These triggers are wound up by Lara. They often start unwinding as soon as Lara lets go and thus are usually timed.
- Cog Switch (a large cog wheel)
- Turnstile Winch
- Axe Winch
- Rope Winch
- Pull Switch (In Guardian of Light and Temple of Osiris)
Other Visible Triggers
- Valve Wheel
- Pullrope (in TAoD also underwater)
- Puzzlepieces / Artefacts
- Keyhole (and Key)
- Book Switch
- Shooting Target
- Breakable Objects
A Level Designer will gain a new perspective on triggers. Many things can be invisible triggers:
- invisible floor triggers triggered by Movable Objects placed on top.
- a boulder rolling over a certain floor tile
- a baddy crossing a certain spot