Wreck of the Maria Doria
|Wreck of the Maria Doria|
|Tomb Raider II|
|Section||Maria Doria Section|
|Location||Adriatic Sea, Maria Doria|
|40 Fathoms||Wreck of the Maria Doria||Living Quarters|
Wreck of the Maria Doria is the eighth level in Tomb Raider II.
It's the second of four levels set in a sunken ship, the Maria Doria. The main aim of this level is to uncover three circuit breakers which access the control room like area of the Maria Doria. At the Level Opening, the rusty metal background seen in 40 Fathoms changes to the waterlogged remains of the luxury ship, such as a pool, ballroom and restroom.
- Main article: Tomb Raider II Story
Lara ventures deeper into the shipwreck, searching for The Seraph.
- Find 3 circuit breakers
- Use the circuit breakers to reach the ship's bridge
- Travel a flooded passageway to the ships bridge and cabin
- Enter the great room with a glass ceiling that has turned into a pool
- Swim into the pool and through an underwater tunnel to the level exit
In this level you can find 3 stone dragons.
Artefacts & Keys
- Harpoon Gun (if not obtained earlier)
- Automatic Pistols (if not obtained earlier)
- Uzis (if not obtained earlier)
- Shotgun (if not obtained earlier)
- Grenade Launcher
- M16 (if not obtained earlier)
Traps & Obstacles
Obstacles, Triggers & Puzzles
Typical Scenery of the Level