by Fans & Developers
- The Divine Ponytail - an early nickname for Lara Croft (alt.games.tombraider).
- Jeeves an alternative suggestion for Lara's un-named butler in the days before before Eidos confirmed that he was called Winston or Hilary.
- Bacon Lara for the Atlantean Lara Copy in TR1.
- Fluffy for the Unknown Entity in Legend.
- Dopplehoe for the Doppelgänger in Underworld.
- Underpus for the Kraken in Underworld.
- Legend Lara - a reference to the version of Lara created for Legend, a Lara who appeared to be "more caring" than previous versions of Lara.
- Charlie for the fish appearing in water in Tomb Raider Anniversary
- FeeFee for a crab first seen on the "Turning Point" trailer of Tomb Raider (2013), later seen in-game
- Mishka for the bear in Rise of the Tomb Raider, given to it by the 2015 E3 Ambassadors and the developing staff.
- Laraverse - Lara's world; the universe in which Lara is the center