|Enemy Type||Regular Enemy|
|Weakness||Chest, when not covered by the swords|
Huge black figures with 6 swords held in their hands.
If Lara shoots at the Shiva Statues, they will guard their bodies with their swords. She cannot harm them in this case. She has to provoke them to open their arms again.
In some cases it might be clever to stand in a doorway or on a wall while shooting at them. Generally you can beat them, while shooting at them and jumping backwards.
- Another enemy that's first an immobile statue and then comes to life when triggered, appear in Tomb Raider II
- Another enemy that's first an immobile statue and then comes to life, appear in Tomb Raider Chronicles
- Artefacts left behind by two Shiva Staues
- Not all of the Shiva Statues that appear in the level come to life and attack Lara, some are just decorations.
- Towards the end of the level Temple Ruins Lara comes across a room with three Shiva Statues. Two of them come to life and after they're defeated, they leave behind two Scimitars. These have to be placed on the third Shiva Statue to open a gate nearby.
- http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1543795890.cms Retrieved on 22nd Feb 2009
|Tomb Raider 3/The Lost Artifact Enemies|
|Main:||Baboons · Tigers · Shiva Statues · Cobras · Vultures · Tony · Rattlesnakes · Workers · Military Police (Baton) · Military Police (Handgun) · MP with Rifle · Orcas · London Goons · Rats · The Damned · Museum Guards · Crows · Scuba Divers · Sophia Leigh · Crocodiles · Tribesmen (Spiked Axe) · Tribesmen (Poison Darts) · Compsognathus · Tyrannosaurus Rex · Velociraptors · Harmless Soldiers · Flamethrower Guys · Dragonflies · Green Lizards · Crawling Mutant Scientists · Standing Mutant Scientists · Piranhas · Puna Boss · Tinnos Monsters · Mark Willard/Willard Mutant|
|The Lost Artifact:||Castle Guards · Highlanders|