(Redirected from Venus Stone)
|Game(s)||Tomb Raider Chronicles|
|Level Found||Trajan's markets|
|Level Used||Trajan's markets|
Venus symbol is an artefact found in Tomb Raider Chronicles.
It is one of the God Stones found during the Rome Section. It lies in a waterfall in Trajan's markets behind a gate. A Bronze Statue must be defeated before getting the symbol is possible.
The Venus Symbol is needed to open the Philosopher's Gate.
Decorated circle with the Venus symbol in the center of it.
The Venus symbol is not known to have other powers than when placed to its receptacel on the Philosopher's Gate alongside with the other God Stones, the gate opens.
- Part of the symbol of Mercury, given to Lara by Larson Conway at the opera
- Saturn Symbol found in a small temple during the level Streets of Rome
- Another one of the God Stones
- Another one of the God Stones, guarded by the Centurian Head
- The gate where the God Stones are placed on]