Tomb Raider Underworld. For information about the group of Lara's allies in Rise of the Tomb Raider, see Remnant.
|Tomb Raider Underworld|
|Location||Thailand, West Coast|
|Realm of the Dead||Remnants||Bhogavati|
This level is also featured in the Tomb Raider Underworld Demo.
- At the coast find a path up the rocky cliffs.
- Follow the path further inland.
- Explore the ruins and find a way down into the valley.
- Climb up to the temple complex of Bhogavati.
- 1st Treasure
- The first Treasure lays in the bottom of the water between two sea anemones near the column where Lara could climb up the water.
- 2nd Treasure
- The second Treasure is located in a small cave high above the water. Climb out of the water, on the ledge of the column. Start climbing up along the column, to the right, and follow the rather linear path to the small cave. A great number of Tarantulas attacks, and after dealing with them you can pick up the second Treasure and the Health Pack.
- 3rd Treasure
- The third Treasure is in a small alcove on the rocky wall. The alcove is located after jumping across the gap with the Horizontal Pole. When facing downstairs of the passageway, there's a small gap on the wall on Lara's left. Go through it and hand from the edge of the gap. Now you should climb dowm along the wall all the way to the little alcove.
- 4th Treasure
- The fourth Treasure is visible by plain sight, as it sits on a flat ledge with foliage. The ledge is located along the passageway leading away from the gap with the horizontal pole. Just take a running jump to land onto the ledge.
- 5th Treasure
- The fifth Treasure is inside a secret vase, which is located near the first, small ruins found after swinging across the small pit with the grapple.
- 6th Treasure
- The sixth Treasure can be obtained after battling with three vicious tigers near a stream of water. It's inside a secret vase behind a low, L-shaped stone wall.
- 7th Treasure
- The seventh Treasure is located at plain sight on a ledge of a ruined building. Climb up along the pillars and beams where you killed the tigers. After chimney jumping up and grabbing a ledge, continue to the left where you can see a set of ledges leading to a partially ruined building covered with foliage. After landing safely to the ledge, go around the pillar to find the Treasure.
- 8th Treasure
- The eight Treasure is inside a secret vase, which is located on the left side ledge when facing the stairs while perching on top of a pillar in the area where you killed the tigers.
- 9th Treasure
- The ninth Treasure lays at plain sight on a high legde near the waterfalls that flow water to the stream. To get there, go to the higher parts of the ruins where you can find some stairs and a couple of tigers that attck you. After dealing with them, climb onto the ledge on the left of the stairs leading further to the temple. Follow the ledge, jump to the horizontal pole and swing across the gap, continuing to go along the ledge. At the end of the legde, you see a steep floor to slide along and a set of horizontal poles below a ledge. Jump and slide along the steep floor, grab the ledge. Drop even futher below to grab the lower ledge, traverse along it and jump to the horizontal poles. Grab the ledge after the last pole, and traverse to the left until you can climb up and take the Treasure.
- 10th Treasure
- The tenth and last Treafure of this level is inside a secret vase, which is located on a ledge with a beam in the chamber with tarantulas. From the bottom of the chamber, go to the left side where you can jump to a higher ledge from on top of a pile of rubble. Then continue to a higher ledge with a beam by chimney jumping from the left side of the beam. On that ledge you can find the secret vase.
- Health Packs (6)