Nixxes Software BV is a software developing studio located in Utrecht, The Netherlands. It was founded in 1999.
Tomb Raider fans might recognize Nixxes from their ports of many of the newer Tomb Raider Games, e.g. they helped Crystal Dynamics in creating PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of the 2013 Reboot Game, but were already on board for older games such as Tomb Raider: Underworld and Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Legend. Most recently they were involved with the Rise of the Tomb Raider adoption to the new Xbox One X.
Tomb Raider and Lara Croft Games Nixxes Worked On
- Port from Xbox 360 to PC (2007)
- Port from Xbox 360 to PC and PlayStation 3 (2010)
- Port from Xbox 360 to PC (2013)
- Port from Xbox One to PlayStation 4 and PC (2014)
- Port from Xbox One to Xbox 360 (2015). Port supporting 4k on the Playstation 4 Pro and Xbox One X(2017). Port of the PS4 Virtual Reality Mode of Blood Ties to PC (2017).