|Tomb Raider II|
|Section||Maria Doria Section|
|Location||Adriatic Sea, Maria Doria|
|Living Quarters||The Deck||Tibetan Foothills|
The Deck is the last of the Maria Doria Section levels in Tomb Raider II. It's the main deck of the Maria Doria, blocked in a huge cave where the Seraph is located. It's broken in two parts, one on the right side, the other upside down.
- Main article: Tomb Raider II Story
- Find the Stern Key
- Locate the Stern behind Movable Blocks at the rocky area at the bottom of the decks.
- Find a way to hop down to the yellow inflatable raft in order to obtain the Cabin Key
- Find the Storage Key to open the room with the Seraph
In this level you can find 3 stone dragons.
- Located in the bottom of the large subterranean lake with the yellow inflatable raft. On the ledge with crates, face the raft and swim to the left to a tall rock formation. The Silver Dragon is at the bottom of the rocks in the middle of some seaweed.
- Located in an alcove sealed with a door in a pool of water on the upper middle deck. It's guarded by a barracuda and a diver.
- Located on a small niche on stone wall with Glass Shards at the lower part of middle deck.
Artefacts & Keys
- Grenade Launcher (if not obtained earlier)
- Uzis (if not obtained earlier)
- Automatic Pistols (if not obtained earlier)
- M16 (if not obtained earlier)
Traps & Obstacles
Obstacles, Triggers & Puzzles