Difference between revisions of "Immortal Opponents"
|Line 40:||Line 40:|
Latest revision as of 18:59, 2 September 2009
In Tomb Raider there are also quite a few immortal Opponents. You either have to use a few tricks to kill them or, you have to avoid or flee them.
almost immortal Opponents
These opponents aren't really immortal, they just cannot be killed by conventional means.
- Dragon (you have to pull the Dagger of Xian from it's heart, to kill it)
- Willard-Spider (you have to steal the Meteorite Artefacts before you can kill him)
- Skeletons (Can only be killed by Explosive Ammo or by forcing them to a deep fall. You can blind them, by shooting their head.)
- Mummies (can only be killed by Explosive Ammo)
- Fire Wraith (can only be killed by water)
- Air Wraith (can only be killed at a mystical cross)
- Ice Wraith (can be killed by water or by a Fire Wraith)
- Chef (the chef can only be killed by a Crowbar)
- Sea Hag (you have to capture it and then feed it to the little demons)
- Cyborg (can only be killed by electrical shock or gas)
- Moray Eel
- Little Beetle
- Sphinx Bull
- Flock of Bats
- Enemy Jeep
- Swarm of Rats
- little Demon
Opponents that cannot be killed all the time
These opponents escaped Lara at one time or another. Some of them were killed at a later incident.