Here you can see how the Article Layout in WikiRaider should be:
- IF the article could be confused with a disambiguation page or another article, add, before the infobox/image:
Infobox or Image
- An article should begin with an Infobox or at least an Image if available.
- - Templates for infoboxes can be found here: Samples
- - Images should use the following code, where File.png is replaced by the file name and alt text is replaced by the title of the article:
- [[File:File.png|225px|thumb|right|alt text]]
- If you don't have an image, but it is possible to get one (e.g. the item is not from a novel), add:
- Then you should write an Introduction Line containing the keyword (name of the article) in bold.
- Example: '''Bartoli's Hideout''' is the third Level in [[Tomb Raider II]].
Creating a Relation to Other Articles
- The next few sentences should put the article in relation to others.
- Example: The '''Pharos Knot''' is needed to gain access to [[Pharos, Temple of Isis]] in [[The Last Revelation]]. It is found in the [[Hall of Demetrius]].
- In this example the item Pharos Knot is set in relation to two levels (where it is found and used) and the game it is in.
- IF the article is a disambiguation page, begin with a list of all articles it stands for and then add the notice:
- There are two types of Roman statues, one is wearing bronze armour, the other is wearing silver armour:
- * [[Bronze Statue]] (Trajan's Markets)
- * [[Silver Statue]] (The Colosseum)
- IF the article could be mistaken for a disambiguation page or another article, add the remark template and fill it out:
- Example: Insert non-formatted text here
- general text
- next should come the content as given in the Samples
- Example: (for baddies)
- IF the article uses citations, you should add the following to the end of the article, just before the categories list:
- finish the content by giving the Categories for the article.
- [[Category:Name of the Category]]
- A list of all Categories can be found here: Special:Categories
Sometimes an article is not just a simple article in a category (most commonly these are disambiguation pages! To learn how to sort them, please refer to the following manual: Help:Category.
Inter Wiki Language Links
- last comes the inter-wiki link to the same article in German (leave open if you don't know the title), fill in when it is obviously the same (e.g. names of persons)
- [[de:Article Name in German]]