A mine can be an explosive device or a location where digging, for example for minerals, takes place.
If you were led here by a link, you may wish to change it to point directly to the intended article.
Types of Explosive Devices
- The Naval Mines are an obstacle, which can turn into a trap if Lara gets to close, in Tomb Raider II, Venice and in Tomb Raider (2013), where they are part of a challenge named Mine Sweeper.
- A field of Land Mines in The Last Revelation which Lara needs to deactivate using the Mine Detonator Body and the Mine Position Data
Types of Mining Complexes
- Cold War Mine
- A mining complex in the Antarctica in Tomb Raider III where Lara also needs to take a Mine Cart for a spin.
- A mining complex in Atlantis in Tomb Raider Anniversary.
- A type of vehicle running on tracks found in Tomb Raider III, inside the RX-Tech Mines and in Rise of the Tomb Raider.
Natla's Mines (TRA)