A mine can be an explosive device or a location where digging, for example for minerals, takes place. In Tomb Raider it can be:
- Natla's Mines, the mines in Atlantis in the original Tomb Raider.
- a mine in the Level The Cold War of the Tomb Raider II add on The Golden Mask
- the RX-Tech Mines in the Antarctica in Tomb Raider III where Lara also needs to take a Mine Cart for a spin
- Lost Island - Natla's Mines, the mines in Atlantis in Tomb Raider Anniversary.
- the Lost Dutchman Gold Mine in the Comic story The Black Legion
- the Aquatic Mines, traps in Tomb Raider II, Venice
- a Mine Field in The Last Revelation which Lara needs to deactivate using the Mine Detonator Body and the Mine Position Data
- Naval Mines in Tomb Raider (2013) that are part of a challenge named Mine Sweeper
If you were led here by a link, you may wish to change it to point directly to the intended article.