During her adventures Lara visited quite a few Locations around the globe.
- Main article: Africa
Lara visits Africa in the games Tomb Raider/Tomb Raider Anniversary, Tomb Raider IV: The Last Revelation and Tomb Raider Legend; in the Comics; in the movie The Cradle of Life and in the novel The Amulet of Power.
- Egypt (Games)
- The most popular of African locations on Lara's list is the northern African country of Egypt. She pays a visit to the temples of Abu Simbel and Karnak, the King's Valley, the pyramids at Giza, as well as the towns of Alexandria, Aswan and Cairo.
- Ghana (Games)
- Searching for a part of the mythical sword later turning out to be Excalibur Lara travels to Amahlin, a beautiful picturesque location with a giant temple hidden behind a waterfall. Lara's parents had been here years before and her father found the Ghalali Key at this location, before giving it to her mother to wear as a brooch.
- Kenya (Movies, Comics)
- In search of the Cradle of Life in the movie of the same name, Lara travels to Kenya. Another time Lara comes to this African country is in the comic story Pieces of Zero.
- In Tomb Raider: The Beginning there's a flachback story of Conrad Roth's and Angus Grimaldi's adventures in Somalia.
- Sudan (Novels)
- The Sudan is one of the locations in the first Tomb Raider novel The Amulet of Power. She pays a visit to Khartoum and Omdurman.
- Main article: America
Lara visits North, Central and South America several times throughout her travels. The United States are a popular location within the comics, but also appear in the games, where Lara travels to Nevada twice. Mexico is one of the locations Lara visits in Tomb Raider Underworld and in the comics. Peru and Bolivia are locations visited in the games. In one of the novels Lara travels to Brazil.
- Peru (Games)
- USA (Games, Comics)
- Alaska (Aleutian Islands), Arizona, Hawaii, Indiana, Massachusetts (Boston), Nevada (desert and Las Vegas), New York City
In Tomb Raider III Lara travels to Antarctica.
- Antarctica (Games)
- Main article: Asia
- China (Games, Movies)
- In Tomb Raider II Lara travelled to Asia for the first time, where she paid the Great Wall of China a visit. She returns here in the movie The Cradle of Life, where she also visits Shanghai and Hong Kong.
- Cambodia (Games, Movies)
- India (Games)
- Russia (Games, Movies, Comics)
- Zapadnaya Litsa
- Main article: Europe
- England (Games)
- France (Games)
- Greece (Games, Movies)
- Norway (Games)
- Poland (Novels)
- Australia (Comics)
- New Zealand (Comics)
- Xibalba / Niflheim / Valhalla / Helheim (The Mayan and Norse underworlds)