|Tomb Raider II|
|Temple of Xian||Floating Islands||The Dragon's Lair|
Floating Islands is a level in Tomb Raider II. It's one of the most surreal levels of the game, featuring animate statues, strange architecture and -- as the name states -- floating green islands.
- Main article: Tomb Raider II Story
After traveling to the Temple of Xian, Lara reaches the chamber of the Dagger, but sees that her enemy has beaten her to it. Marco Bartoli takes the Dagger and plunges it in his heart. His goons take him out of the chamber. Lara makes sure she is on their tail. She reaches a surreal place full of stone warriors and strange green islands.
- Find two Mystic Plaques
- Place the two Mystic Plaques to their receptacles to open a gate
- Find your way inside the temple-like building
- Survive various traps and attacks and proceed through the temple like, jade-coloured building
In this level you can find 3 stone dragons.
- After using the two Mystic Plaques and opening the gate, the Silver Dragon can be found before the bridge in an opening in the stone wall on the right behind a cherry tree.
- The Golden Dragon can be found near the end of the level. Do not use the Death Slide leading over the lava stream, jump to the tan-coloured rocks on the right instead and move towards the doorway - do not go through yet. Jump over the lava stream to the other side onto the jutting edge and from there drop down carefully to a small ledge below. Follow through the dark tunnel to reach the roof overlooking the area with the gate opened with the Mystic Plaques - the Gold Dragon is also on the roof.
- The Jade Dragon is located in the beginning of the level, on top of the roof of the building on the right with cherry trees.
Artefacts & Keys
- Mystic Plaque (x2)
Traps & Obstacles
Obstacles, Triggers & Puzzles
Typical Scenery of the Level