Egypt - Temple of Khamoon
|Egypt - Temple of Khamoon|
|Tomb Raider Anniversary|
|Secrets||1 Relic, 3 Artifacts|
|Greece - Tomb of Tihocan||Egypt - Temple of Khamoon||Egypt - Obelisk of Khamoon|
- Main article: Tomb Raider Anniversary Story
Lara has travelled to Egypt to find the last piece of the Scion. Her path to it is filled with dangers, as the Cat Mummies guard the premises alongside the Black Panthers and Crocodiles. Lara must also solve puzzles and pass through hallways with special mechanics to reach futher parts of the temple.
- Made your way to the area with two sphinxes.
- Open an entrance to one of the sphinxes.
- Travel through the sphinx to an area with a cat statue
- Open the trapdoors surrounding the cat statue
- When in the chambers underneath the cat statue, make your way to a room with four obelisks
- Solve obelisk puzzle to open the level exit
- The Mummified Cat is found in the very end of the level, in the room with the turnable obelisks. Move a movable block right next to a column in the right side the level exit doors. Climb up along the cracks on the wall, jumping and moving until you can jump onto an obelisk and perch on it. Make your way to the last one and jump to grab a crack in the wall. Shimmy to the right, and you'll find a well-hidden room with the Mummified Cat and a large medipack.
Traps & Obstacles
Obstacles, Triggers & Puzzles
- Obelisk Puzzle