|Tomb Raider II|
|Section||Offshore Rig Section|
|Location||Off-shore, Adriatic Sea|
|Offshore Rig||Diving Area||40 Fathoms|
Location of the level is in the Adriatic Sea.
- Main article: Tomb Raider II Story
Lara is wading through a passageway with water to the final room, and she overhears Marco Bartoli saying "Blood or answers, I have no preference. He should spill a bit of both!"
Lara apparoaches the badly wounded monk, who introduces himself as Brother Chan Barkhang. He tells Lara about the Seraph and the history behind it. Brother Chan has mistaken that Lara will be carrying him to his next life, because of the bright lights that were caused by Lara's gunfire as she shot some Fiamma Nera Killers, interrupting the interrogating of Brother Chan.
- Find the Blue Pass Card and open the corresponding door to gain access to further parts of the level
- Find the first Machine Chip and place it to an electrical panel to open a door to a room, where the Jade Dragon is located
- Find the second Machine Chip and place it to an electrical panel to turn off the Spinning Saw, making it possible to pick up the Red Pass Card
- Use the Red Pass Card to gain access to a passageway that leads to the end of the level
In this level you can find three Stone Dragons.
- Found in the room with the Acid Pool, in a small square opening in the sliding ramp. There's only one chance to obtain it, and it might require several tries to succeed
- Found in the final room with the wounded monk, Brother Chan, inside a small side room alongside of four sets of Uzi clips.
- Found in the bottom of a pool after opening a trapdoor by pressing a Small Push Switch, in a room with orange tanks
Artefacts & Keys
- NOTE: The weapons listed above are found only if they weren't found during the Offshore Rig level or earlier in the game
- Found only once, in the room with Swinging Hooks
Traps & Obstacles
Obstacles, Triggers & Puzzles
Typical Scenery of the Level