Caves of Kaliya
|Caves Of Kaliya|
|Tomb Raider III|
|River Ganges||Caves Of Kaliya||[[Nevada Desert / Coastal Village / Thames Wharf]]|
- Find a path through the maze-like caves.
- Defeat Tony
Artefacts and Keys
- Lara can collect the Grenade Launcher which Tony was carrying, after defeating him.
- Small Medi Pack (3)
- Flares (2)
- Lara needs to go through a snake pit, where ten cobras dwell. There are also several cobras in the maze complex.
- Tony is the boss of the India Section. When defeated he leaves Lara the Infada Stone.
Traps and Obstacles
Obstacles, Triggers & Puzzles
Kaliya, in Hindu mythology, was the name of a poisonous Nāga living in the Yamuna River, in Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh, India, and therefore the "Caves of Kaliya" seems an appropriate name for some caverns chock full of cobras. 
Reasons might be found on the "discussion page".
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaliya Retrieved on September 24th 2009.